Friday, March 24, 2006

Well Chapel went well. It really made me miss teaching. It was so amazing to hear all the girls singing. It has been a long time since I have sat in chapel. It was so nice. The "talk" went well. I started with "chapel participation" and then moved into my talk . When the talk hit I saw some glazed looks, but all in all a lot of them listened! Mandy got to show off Riley to all of her friends. She is so spoiled! And can I say what an amazing hubby I have. Not only did he watch all of my kids (ours and the ones I watch) twice on Monday for My drs apt and for Rileys Drs apt, but then did it all again so I could speak in Chapel. Watching 5 kids is never an easy task but he handled it like a pro! Gotta love that man!!!


Well both Matt and I started on My Space. It was neat because I found a friend from Harding that I have not talked to in a long time. It takes me a while to get these things set up as you all can tell since I am still working on this site. :) I promise I will add a fmaily photo soon of all of us. We really don't have any of the 5 of us. One of these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ok, so i dont understand why this site is more grown up. it looks the same to me. but i still like it and i shall be visiting you frequently =) it was great to see you the other day. did you get your hair cut b/c its really cute. see you sunday

Marie said...

yea well according to Chad and my hubby the average age on this one is more geared to me! :) Yea I got my hair cut about 3 weeks ago. I love it! So much easier with kids! See you sunday