Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Decision Time

Well we found out that we have the apartment if we want it. Matt and I have been discussing what we want to do. As much as we want to move into town and into a place for us, we think the better deal financially is to stay with the parents for a little longer. Having a house and utilities in LR and then having a place with utilities here would put a heavy cramp in our budget. So we will just mooch a little while longer. Hopefully our home will sell soon and then be able to find a place here.

Caleb and Ian went to Bible class on Sunday and Ian did great. Caleb had a hard time and was sad that he wasn't at his class. But after they started he did great. Answered all the questions correctly and had a great time.

I am hoping that we can celebrate Ians birthday at the Nashville Zoo next weekend. I am going to contact all the family and see if that will work for everyone. Guess it is better late than never and then the KY grandparents will get to see the kids at least for a little while.

8 comments:

Krista said...

Mooching is not always a bad thing! Good luck and keep us updated.

MartiMichelle said...

I know where you can live! I know of this cute little place down the road from us. the owners decided t leave us all and try to move off and are wanting to sell it. I'd bet you could get a good deal.

Krista said...

I was going to say the same thing earlier, but I figure that a few times a week is enough for a quilt trip. I am due for another one on Sunday. :)

Stay tuned..........

Marie said...

yea well if it doesn't sell we have considered heading back .....;)

MartiMichelle said...

awsome! well in that case . . . Krista I'll meet you at their house at midnight for some "redecorating" to "help them sell the house" ;)

Krista said...

Sounds like a plan. See you then!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.