Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More to read

Well....it has been a while since I have gotten to post pictures so I thought I would load them all up on here. Along with the following posts, I thought I would give you an update on all of us.

Matt and I are doing well. He is enjoying work and the people he works with. This month is Vanderbilt Employee Appreciation Month so he is getting showered with free food and fun things to do. I am having fun at home with the kids. I am finishing up the Patriarchs study and have started a new bible study entitled Daniel. It is with a group of women at Harpeth Hills c of c. So far it is fun. The kids get to play with other kids their age and they have a blast there.


The kids are doing great. Riley is 9 months old now and she is close to walking. She pulls up on everything and even stands alone for a few seconds. Caleb and Ian are growing so fast and learning so quickly. Caleb thinks he is the big boss around here. Ian just follows his orders unless he is in a daring mood, then we have an uproar around here. They have a wonderful relationship that I am very thankful for.

We are still waiting for our house to sell, but we are praying fervantly that soon we will be house free. Apartment living is not as bad as we thought it would be. There are pros and cons to it, but we are very thankful to have found a place that is safe, clean and near things for the kids.

Hope everyone is safe and happy. Our love and prayers to all..

No comments: