Monday, January 15, 2007

Date Night


Yesterday afternoon and evening Matt and I got to spend some time alone together. My parents came in and watched the kids for us. We hit Opry Mills and really enjoyed ourselves. After browsing some stores, we ate at the Rainforest Cafe. It was pretty funny because we sat in silence for a while before we laughed that after 5 years of marriage and 3 kids that we didn't have anything to talk about! We had a good laugh and then talked about everything and nothing. It was just nice to be able to sit with my husband, whether we talked or not! After dinner we hit Barnes and Noble and then went to see A Night at the Museum. If you are thinking about going to see it- do! It was funny and clean! I can't remember any foul language or innuendos. That is one I think even our boys would have liked. We don't do date nights very often, but we enjoy them when we do. I hope that everyone reading this (regardless of family size) can find time to spend with their significant other and just enjoy the time spent together, regardless of what you choose to do!

No comments: