Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Puny Days

The Clement clan has been struck with food poising. All that is except me. I didn't put some food up right away after we got done eating and it got my family sick. The only reason I didn't, was because I am starting to try and loose the baby weight I have been hanging on to and decided to opt for a salad instead of left overs. So today I will spend my time doing laundry and cuddling my kids. Matt is the only other person who didn't get sick, although he felt really bad. He went to work and hopefully will be better by this evening. So, note to self and anyone out there who might want to know: Put food up right away or toss it. For those of you who already do this and are wanting to laugh at me...wait a few days, and then I will laugh with you. Hopefully by then this will all be funny! :)


6 comments:

laura said...

Bless your heart marie... i remember gary getting food poisoning one time from some meat that we left out too long too and it was not pretty. that was with an adult (although our men can be babies at times when sick :) so i can only imagine with your little ones. i hope all feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone's bellies are soon back to normal. I will be praying that you all get well soon!!

Does this mean no more leftovers?

Grandma

Marie said...

pretty much! (Unless I get them in the fridge right after dinner.)

MartiMichelle said...

Ummm I have a hard time believing it was lagnasa left out for a hour rather than my son'c explosive poop in your living room then drooling all over all three kids the next day. Sorry we got them all sick! Please come visit us anyway soon!

Our Family said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!

Marie said...

Well...At first I thought it might have been a virus, but it didn't hit me....but Riley just had a "oh my start" blow out like never before! So I might change my mind and blame your kid! :)