Friday, March 16, 2007

Interesting blogs

I wanted to let you know of a couple blogs that have had some really good discussions latley. Over on Lisa's blog there is a post about Leah. One of my favorite stories has become that of Jacob and Esau, Leah and Rachael and their children. On another blog, Trey Morgan has begun a discussion about sexual misconduct and church leaders. With so many churches (either in the public eye or in private) struggling with this issue, how to we as a church begin to heal or solve these issues? Neva had a wonderful post on Dropping Rocks- go readit. If it doesn't hit you I'm not sure what will! :)

These are just a few that I have been reading and posting on and thought that you all might enjoy joining in on the discussions. Have a wonderful and blessed Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying your comments on all these posts too. It's cool to see my friends around the same blogs. :) Hope you're having a good day (is it rainy there too?)

Neva said...

Thank you for the shout out. Hope your day is great,
Peace
Neva

Bobby Cohoon said...

Hey,
I just noticed you had my blog in your "thought provoking" list. Thanks for the plug! And, please stop by my blog any time. I am adding a link to your page on it.

Bobby