Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Wedding weekend

Last weekend Ian was in my cousin Jessica's wedding. While I have no pictures of the actual wedding or photos from the professional pictures, I will be getting some soon from my Aunt and Uncle- I do have some random shots taken from the weekend and the reception. It was a lot of fun to see Jess and Tim married. Ian did a great job as the ring bearer. He had fun, especially dancing it up at the reception (see later pictures). I will post more as soon as I get the cd- but enjoy this little preview:

*Tina painting Riley's finger and toe nails- she was so excited!!
*Elijah and Ian burning some energy
*The happy Couple- Tim and Jessica Chaney
*All the cousins (Caleb, Ian, Riley, Emma, Elijah and Maggie)
*Caleb hugging Jess
*Riley and Jess
*Ian and Jess
*Ian showing off his dance moves to Maggie
*Ian and Maggie in the spotlight looking at/tying shoes

No comments: