Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Ball

Well we have officially started all the practices for the Spring season. I know the kids are super excited and we are staying busy. the boys usually have practice about 3-4 times a week. Once the games start (April) we will have 2 games a week (weekday and Saturday) and then maybe 2-3 practices. I took the camera to the kids 3rd practice and got some shot. Not too many of Caleb's, but a bunch of Ian's. Matt is helping to coach Ian's team (the Pirates) and helps with the practices of Caleb's (the Rays). We have had several practices back to back, so I see many more days coming with us being at the park for 4 hours straight. Riley has a blast at the park- watching the boys and playing in the dirt. I have enjoyed watching the kids play. Seeing the T-ball kids who many are just learning, to the older kids that have played for a few years. We will be taking Caleb to the batting cages here this week and on out to practice hitting. We got him a new bat, but he is swinging a little low, so we are going to practice and see if that helps, or if we need to get him a lighter one. He has several of the same kids on his team from last season and has the same coaches. That has been a blessing in itself that we already know many of the people he is working with. Here are a few of the pictures that I took at the practices. I threw in one of their bags hung up together and of their shoes- just scrapbooking shots for me! :) Some day soon, ballet shoes will be along side the cleats!




1 comment:

The Blessed One said...

I love the pics of the cleats and the bags. The kids look like they're having a blast! I know you're running but isn't it the coolest!!! I'm not wanting to wish my time away but I can't wait for AJ to start T-ball. Jason says he's gonna coach too. Hope all is well. Get some rest!! ~Shannon