Monday, June 01, 2009

Kindergarten Celebration 2009

Wow! This year has flown by for Caleb. Seems like it was just yesterday, when we were dropping him off for his first day of school! His excitement has not waned. He is still loving school and enjoys every min of it. We attended the first ever Kindergarten Celebration at EPE. At EPE, they use Covey's 7 Habits as a leadership model. It has been so neat to see how what Caleb has learned at school transfers to life in general. Mrs. Koehn, Caleb's teacher, read a poem that made all the mom's cry, and then as I watched my first born walk up to shake her hand and get his award, I realized, that I need to toughen up for his senior year!!!! I was all teary eyed and trying to to cry. She has been an amazing teacher and I pray that Ian has her next year. All the K teachers put together a binder that has work from the entire year. It is amazing to look at how he has grown and how much he has learned. Saturday we get his work binder along with his report card. I know he is excited about going to 1st grade. My baby's first year of school is completed. Way to go Caleb!






No comments: