Thursday, August 20, 2009

Picture coming soon!

Well I had an appointment today at the dr. Riley went with me and she was able to hear the baby's heart beat. It was pretty exciting. next month we go for the big ultra sound. Hopefully we will be able to find out what we are having. I am honestly hoping for another girl. Riley needs someone to play with like Ian and Caleb have each other. My nausea has gone down, I think the allergies are starting to go away. I have only gained 8lbs in 15 weeks which I think is pretty good. I know being back at work helps- LOTS of walking and I am on my feet almost all day long. Plus being active with the boys baseball team is good too.

Kids are enjoying school and Ian is doing well with Kindergarten. Caleb is doing great with 1st grade and next week his is the star of his class. We will get to decorate a bulletin board for him, eat with him and send in a special letter. I am super excited for him.

We have made it though 3 weeks of school and 4 of me being back at work. It is going well, getting back into a routine. Hopefully by the end of August I will be getting it all done well. :)

I'll post some pictures of the kids soon, and maybe one of me, if I can get a good one! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so glad to hear you all are doing well and getting all settled in with school. I love hearing the baby updates too! Tell everyone we said hello. Hugs and kisses!