Sunday, January 17, 2010

Y U M

So I did another recipe tonight and man was it good. The kids had seconds, Matt had seconds...and if I had the room, I am certain I would have had seconds! :)

Cranberry Chicken

6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 envelopes dried onion soup*
1 16-oz can whole berry cranberry sauce*

Freeze chicken breasts in bag. When ready to serve- thaw. Mix 2 onion soup mix and cranberry sauce. Put chicken in greased baking dish and spread cranberry mixture over the top of chicken. Cover with foil and Bake 40 min at 350 or until done. Bake the last 15 min uncovered.


**I made several modifications to this one to start off. I put the chicken and the berry mix all in a freezer bag and froze it so that the chicken would absorb it. I also kept it covered the whole time. This seemed to lock in the flavor and it was DELICIOUS!!! I served it with a spinach salad and mashed sweet potatoes. It was yummy!

No comments: