Monday, February 01, 2010

Here we go again!!

Well...I realize I haven't posted in a while, but I have been pretty busy! :) I have been trying to get all my lesson plans done for my interim teacher, prepare for our new arrival and get through this serious nesting phase I am in. I don't think I have ever had a nesting phase like this, and I have to admit it is wreaking havoc on my body. I can't do what I feel needs to be done. So here I am at the eve of my c-section still lamenting on what hasn't been done!! :)

Tomorrow we will be welcoming Jaiden Malachi into our family! Amazing that this time has flown by so quickly- I am constantly amazed at how much my body can handle. :) I will be updating our blog after he arrives so all can see pictures! And more recipes will come at some point!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have been thinking and praying for you all day today! I hope everything went smoothly! We love you! Welcome Jaiden!