Friday, June 18, 2010

New beginings in a lot of ways



Well, our summer has officially started. Although we have been extremely busy I have loved every min of it. I am hoping I can keep up with our blog better than i did through out the year. At the moment I am a SAHM. I am still looking for a job, but we will have to wait and see what God has in store for me. I am trying to be still and patient in this process, but it is difficult.

The kids ask every night before going to bed, "do we have school in the morning" and each night I answer no. They get all excited :) Jaiden is growing like a weed. I am amazed that he is 4 months already. Seems like yesterday that he was born. Riley,the poor lonely girl in our family has hit the drama stage. I am hoping it is short lived, but I have a feeling that it will stretch out since she is the only girl. I just repeat to myself several times a day " it could be worse, just breathe and correct". HA! Here are a few previews of pictures I will be posting on here soon.












No comments: