Tuesday, November 08, 2011

A time to be Bold

Since this is my blog I decided it was time for me to speak what is on my heart and mind.  :)


Most of the time I look like I am an extrovert- always happy, friendly- a real go getter.  I am those things, but I also need my own time, family time and quiet time.  Needless to say, the quiet time does not occour very often.  I am blessed that my amazing husband gives me time to do things that I enjoy, and even though I do not do them often- when I do, they leave me refreshed.  

This year has been a struggle for me.  Well- this school year.  Not just physically and mentally, but spiritually as well.  There have been days where I literally have just wanted to get out of there the moment that I got there.  My heart has been heavy and as hard as I try, there were many times when I couldn't feel Gods' presence or hear his voice.  When I felt that around every corner, was another attack from satan.  I have spent many hours in prayer , praying for big changes in my heart, mind and soul.  God has granted me these and I am grateful.  There are still days where something happens that gets me down, but they are far and few between.   I still feel restless, knowing that God has a bigger plan for me and for my family.  So I continue to pray and try to be still.  Hopefully sometime soon I will know where the path God has laid out for me is. 

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

I just saw your blog post, Marie - thanks for sharing your thoughts! Praying God continues to answer your prayers and that you will be able to see the direction He wants you going in.

My kids and I were JUST talking about this very discussion and were studying this Psalms: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Just know you're not alone in feeling a bit lost at times...I think that's just life and it's all a part of the journey. Surely God wouldn't have put that scripture in the Bible unless He KNEW that people like you and I would struggle with that from time to time, right? :-) Thinking of you girl!! Hope you all have a Happy New Year!