Thursday, May 11, 2006

Aahhh....sleep

How wonderful is it to have a baby that sleeps through the night??? We have been blessed immensely- Riley has begun sleeping through the night. :) I know sounds funny to be so excited, but when you usually get chunks of sleep in 2-3 hour increments you are so excited to get more than that! Although I can tell my body is having to adjust. I have been waking up tired but soon I will be back to "normal". The boys wake up occasionally (like when they think the creaking of the ceiling fan is a monster) but you really don't have to fully wake up to get them back in bed.

We will be heading to TN next weekend. My cousin is graduation HS and we are going to check out some areas and homes close to Vandy. It will be nice. My Aunt and Uncle from FL will be up and they will FINALLY get to meet my kids. Caleb is 3 and they have yet to meet him. Its sad- I know. There are lots of my family who have yet to meet the kids. We are all so spread out that when you only ever go to 2 states that doesn't leave much room to go to others. Not that only going to see the Grandparents is a bad thing, but one day they will get to meet them.

The boys and I made chocolate chip cookies on Tuesday. It was a ton of fun. Slightly messy but they had a blast! I think we will make another batch today. We have shared them with our friends so the boys want to make more. I will try to get some pictures of the baking boys soon. Love to all-

No comments: