Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Family Reunion

This past weekend we had the chance to head to my parents house for a quick family reunion. My cousin Jeremy was graduating from High School and all of my moms family was there. It was so nice to get to see everyone. We hadn't seen my Aunt and Uncle from FL since Matt and I got married and they had never seen the kids. We all had a great time and plan to get together more often. It will be easier when we are actually living in Nashville. The boys put on a show and everyone played with them. They loved all the attention. Riley didn't get spoiled at all! ;) We all got together the day after graduation at my Uncle Gerry and Aunt Candys house and ate ham, wild turkey (which Matt will start hunting soon) and a ton of other food. The boys got a ride on the 4 wheeler and played baseball with pine cones and sticks (Country baseball!). They really wanted to play football with Jeremy and his friends. The guys actually played with them for a while then had their own game. We were all wore out after that whirlwind weekend but it was worth every ounce of sleepiness! Look for pictures coming soon!

No comments: