Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving



We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year. Matt was able to hunt and the kids were able to spend some time with my parents and Aunt and Uncle. It is so nice to be able to be so close to my parents. They hadnever been able to come out to AR very much due to work and few vacation days. Now that we are closer we get to see them more often. It was such a blessing to live with them for a few months, and I know the kids will remember that for a while. We were all stuffed with the great food and deserts (yes in my family there they are divided into 2 catagories). Dad and Matt both took the kids out on the 4 wheeler. They had a blast and Caleb was sad when riding time was over. We hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving day!

No comments: