Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pigtails!!



Yes- Riley has enough hair for pigtails! I was so excited 1. that she actually let me try yesterday and this morning and 2. that they actually stay in. I got the idea when we picked her up from Bible class on Sunday. She wouldn't leave her barrette in so someone had put the front part of her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. Matt and I got a kick out of it. So we tried the double ponies. They look so cute and it just makes her look so much older! They are not to even- I'll have to work on that- but you try to get them in with a 15 month old wiggling around! :)

5 comments:

Kann said...

she is so adorable! I just want to hug her!!!!!

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

She is such a doll. I bet it is fun to have a little girl to dress up and do her hair!

Jennifer said...

That is too cute, Rie. And kudos to you for getting them in at all, much less even!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised my niece sat still long enough for you do pigtails. She's too precious.

Our Family said...

Super cute! I love getting Shelby in pigtails, although it doesn't happen often!