Thursday, March 08, 2007

What not to Wear?



Ok, so you'll have to turn your head to take a look at the first one. Every now and then I miss turning one around. Sorry! They kids were outside playing while the weather has been SO nice here. Ian had such an interesting outfit on that I had to show you. He and Caleb both had on frog boots, but Ian also had on his spider man costume. They had a ton of fun on their skateboards and Ian was trying to bust some Spider Man moves on it. He almost did a kick flip and got over excited and fell off. Caleb likes to just get on his belly or knees and roll away. He will do some tricks but only if he knows he can do it. (a little perfectionist on my hands!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised thier daddy let these pics on the internet. Too cute...

Michelle said...

Those are the cutest frog boots! :) I think I remember them being one of the favorite attractions when we visited. :)