Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Task #1- Completed!

Last night I mailed off my application for a TN teaching license. It was pretty exciting. It took me a while to get all the information together. Hopefully I will not have any additional classes or tests that I will have to take to obtain it. When I graduated (6 years ago) TN was a reciprocal state with AR, and I am hoping that it still is. The next step is to apply for a job in the county. So far I have seen a few special ed jobs listed, so hopefully there will be one open (preferably in middle school or high school!) If you will, say a prayer for smooth sailing here on out- more specifically for the license to come through, to be hired by the county and to find a job in the grade level I would like. I'll even take 2 of the 3! Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

I'll be praying....

:)

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you Marie. God will take care of you in this matter.

Linda

Neva said...

I said a prayer already. I know any school would be blessed to have you.

Peace and prayers
Neva