Sunday, April 29, 2007

Facts and Habits

I have been tagged by my friend. This is a new one to me and sounds like a lot of fun! You get to find out some of my weird habits and some random facts that you wouldn't get to know other wise.


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.


People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love to read- anything and everything. Although since having kids, it takes me several weeks to get through them now.

2. I am addicted to peach frozen yogurt. Hey it was all I wanted when I was pregnant with Caleb.

3. I have a bad habit of eating late at night, like right before bed. So not helping me loose the baby weight!

4. I also have a tendency of setting a goal and then not following through on it. I can never start with baby steps either- gotta go big (Texan at heart I guess! :)

5. I am grumpy till I have at least one cup of coffee. :)

6. We have finally found a church where we feel welcome and that we like almost everything about.

7. I bite my lips all the time. Not a good thing to do.


I now tag:
1. Marti
2. Lisa
3. Jen
4. Laura
5. Malia
6. Lindsay
7. Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot about this tag until I saw it again on Jen's & Dee's posts. I'll do it soon!

laura said...

Hey Rie... is that me Laura that you tagged? If so I'll get on it today... I totally forgot and am so sorry! Sure do wish we were closer, I can just imgaine Nathan running after Caleb and Ian thinking those cool big boys hung the moon :)

Marie said...

Yea it was you guys- I forgot to put a note on your blog that I tagged you. Laura- I sure do wish that you all were closer too. Or that we were there with you. I know our boys would have so much fun. Your team needs to get on the ball and get some more boys in the mix!! :)