Friday, June 08, 2007

Randomness

I'll be out of town till the middle of next week, so this will be my last post for a while. I am taking the kids up to NY to visit my grandparents for a few days. My Aunt and cousin are flying in from FL tonight and we are all riding together along with my mom. Hopefully it will be a great trip.

I called on a job today. I am a little nervous since it is an Elementary position rather than Middle or High school. But if I can get it I will take it. It is also in a different area of Special Education than I am use to. I think I will like it, if offered the job- just makes me nervous to go into a new area. I am supposed to talk to the principal on Monday. Please keep this in your prayers. Part of me would like to wait to see if something in the upper grades comes along, and yet I am just so glad that there were some SPED posted and think I should grab what I can. Hopefully I will be granted with clarity over the weekend.

VBS is now over. The kids and I are happy to be back in our routine. The boys are still singing the songs that we learned. I don't think I will ever forget "Great Adventure". It was a lot of fun. The evenings went by quickly and I got to meet a lot of the families at Community. As tired as I am from it all, I would do it again in a heart beat. Getting to watch my kids sing songs and have fun was priceless!

5 comments:

The Blessed One said...

Be safe in your travels and I will keep you guys in my prayers. I will also pray that God shows you His will as far as this job goes. Keep us posted!! And HAVE A BLAST!!!

Our Family said...

Hope you have a great trip. Email me to tell me more about the SPED position. I have taught self-contained as well as resource.

Lindsey Eason said...

Let us know how it goes with the principal on Monday - remember,...be anxious for nothing! (I know, I know....much easier said than done!) Have safe travels!

Neva said...

Have fun. We will miss you. I am praying about the job situation.

Peace
Neva

Kann said...

I hope you come back soon! I miss reading your blog! Probably by the time you get back we will have left on vacation! Hope you had a great time!