As you can tell from the title, we spent the last weekend in Indiana with family. We were able to see our nephew (ADORABLE!) and just spend time with all the family. The kids loved seeing (and holding) Jake. Kait thought Uncle Matt was the neatest thing. While we were there we hit the Louisville Zoo. They have a new area that is a water park for the kids. Once they looked around the boys were off on the ship. Riley on the other hand, was not really all that thrilled. :) She would stand where the water splashed up out of the ground, but that was it. I tried to get her to go down the slide. She eventually went- but it was not willingly! :) We had a great time and here are a few pictures to make you smile!!
*Riley loved holding Jake- she did it every chance she got.
* Aunt Rie and Jake
*The boys did a lot of watching (they each held him- he got passed around a lot)
*the cousins watching Ton and Jerry
* Snugglin' cousins
*Kait at the zoo (on Uncle Matt's shoulders)
* Lookin' at the Rino's
* Caleb actually took this picture- I think it turned out good!
* Riley and Daddy looking at the Bongo's
* My amazing family looking at the camel
*Swinging before hitting the water park
*Riley at the water spouts- She loved these!
* Caleb coming down the slide- it looks like it is raining, but every few min the ship and other areas let off a huge burst of water- It did rain for a few min that day while we were there
* Ian coming down the slide
*Riley's present for no accidents and peeing in the potty for 2 weeks! She was WAY excited. Bring on the princess gear!