Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fall Fun

We have been enjoying our Fall break! In reality, Caleb is the only one who still asks if he is going to school. I know the other 2 will not be to thrilled. :) A few days ago we had a beautiful fall day and the kids asked if I would rake the leaves in the front so they could jump in them. What could I do? I raked for about 20 min and the pile was destroyed in 2! They had so much fun- here are a few of the pictures I got.
Heading for the Pile
Oh the JOY!!
Ian
Caleb
Riley
My 3 munchkins
One last toss of the mutilated leaves (Yes- somehow Riley managed to get her dress tangled Go figure!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Riley is adorable! they're all cute, but she is just precious! Looks like lots of fun.

Amy said...

I love the tattoo pics! Your kids are adorable! I miss them (and you)!

Michelle said...

Marie, I was just telling Tommy what an awsome photographer you are! Those fall leaf pictures are wonderful! And I LOVED the tough tattoo pictures. So Cute! Thanks for the great pics. :)

Carris Family said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!! I am sure you will treasure them for a long time!! Molly