Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Urgent Prayer Request
My father in Law in in the hospital as I type this. We thought he had a small stroke this morning, but have since learned that it is possibly a brain tumor. We are asking for all who read this to please pray for Him and for all of us. Right know we do not know whether it is cancerous or a mass infection. Either way he will have to have surgery. The doctors are doing a chest scan to see if there is any cancer in his chest. They should know those results in the morning and the doctors will decide how to proceed. Once the decision is made, the surgery will take place rather quickly- they have already stated they will not wait long. Matt and Heather are at the hospital with Lee and Linda. Please keep our family in your prayers as we await the test results and diagnosis. I will try to update as soon as I can.