Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Today

Today, 8 years ago, I married my best friend. The one whom God planned for me and who blesses me each and every day. While at work today, I was able to reminisce about the years: all the joys, the struggles, and the fun. We have lived in 2 states, 3 houses, had 3 children, and grown closer together through it all. I know there are days that I am not "at my best" and he still loves me, and tells me. If I am struggling in my parenting, I am supported and sometimes corrected if needed. Matt pushes me to be the best that I can be, and to try, even if I don't believe in myself- he does. God knew exactly what he was doing when He led Matt into my life, and I am forever grateful.
Matt, I love you more than anyone, and you come second only to God. Thank you for all the joys, love and support you have given me and I am blessed daily with you in my life. I have loved every moment of the last 8 years and I am looking forward to the next 80 years. I can think of no one I would rather spend this journey on than with you. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary. You truly bless our family.

The Blessed One said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!