Saturday, August 01, 2009

First Day

Fist of all, thanks to all who have emailed me with your info or left a comment. I will be making the change towards the end of this week. I will alert you before i do it just so you all know.

Monday if our first day back at school. Caleb will be starting 1st grade (!!!!) and Ian will be starting Kindergarten. It is so insane that they are old enough for this- seems like only yesterday we were all at home and they were so little! But they are growing, and even though it makes my heart ache for the times past, I am so eager to see them in the future. I can't wait to see what they do with their lives.

I will have pictures, and all the good stuff Monday evening. At this moment I am working on things I didn't get done for my classroom and getting all their supplies ready to go.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Put me on your private list.
ensor.jennifer@gmail.com

Allison said...

Glad you posted a reminder because I forgot to comment on the last one! Please put me on your list - aebowsman@yahoo.com

Lezlie said...

Wow, can't believe school is starting so early. We don't go back until the last week of August here and Addy starts back the 1st week of Sept.

Hope your first week goes great.

The Blessed One said...

Put me on the list lady bug. I pray you and your kiddos have a great first day tomorrow. I can't believe school starts already!

Heather said...

Have a great first day of school everyone! Put me on the list too...heatherstewart@insightbb.com