Thursday, October 08, 2009

Baking Day(s)

I am going to try each week to post a new recepie on here each week. I have been discovering (or re-discovering) that I love to bake. Althought working does not always give me the time I would like to bake I have discovered that I still have the knack. I have made bread (no machine) 3 times now and we all love the taste of it much better than the store bought. It was a little daunting at first, but I have realized that it really is not too hard. Sometimes time consuming, but with my family loving it so much, my plan is to do it once a month and double many of the recepies to get us through. I wanted to start with the breads, but thought it might be better to get all the pictures in to show the steps. So I will start with the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. They are SO good and smell amazing. I got the recipe off of Money Saving Mom. I was inspired since she does baking days to try and get a bunch done. Unfortunatly, I have to spread it all out. I am going to do some once a month meals as well. Freeze meals to pull out and cook on days that we are rushed. It will be so nice!

No comments: