Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Time!






It has been a while since I updated, and I am a little behind. Since I am a bit under the weather at the moment and taking a day from work- I decided this was the best time to catch up on my blogging! I'll do Halloween and then I am going to post a bread recipe that I am making right at this moment, with pictures of course! :)

This year, we skipped the pumpkin patch and headed to a near by stand. the kids had fun looking at all the pumpkins that were teeny-tiny and then some that were bigger than I have ever seen. Each kid picked out one, and we headed home to carve them. They were not to enthusiastic about scooping out the pumpkin guts, but they enjoyed the whole process. Riley let me help carve her pumpkin and thought I did an awesome job...the boys however didn't think I was the best choice, so they went with their artistic daddy! :) We lit them later that evening and they were so excited to see them.

(Ok....so apparently I need to re-learn blogger. No matter how I order the pictures in the up loader they come out all backwards- sorry will try to get it right by the next post. )



1 comment:

Michelle said...

How do you get Riley's hair to lay back so smoothly? When I try to pull the girls hair half back, it is all lumpy and wispy. (bet you weren't expecting that for a comment) :) The Halloween pics were adorable. Your kids are so sweet and we miss you all.