Monday, December 21, 2009

We are all alone!

I won't be seeing my children much this Christmas! Right now they are at my parents and will come home Christmas Eve when we celebrate with my family, then will head to my in-laws after we celebrate with them on Christmas Day evening. We won't see them till New Years weekend. I am m issing them, but at the same time I plan on getting a bunch done. I have tons of stuff to sort and clear out before heading back to work. I only have 7 weeks now till the baby comes (yes- he is still the baby as we have no name!).
I am slightly annoyed at my internal alarm clock. I can sleep in, and I mean really sleep in as there are no kids. What time do I wake up this morning???? 4 stinkin 30!! What time I normally wake up. I tried to force myself to go back to bed which resulted in tossing and turning for another 2 hours. Sigh....oh well, baking has started and I have huge plans for today. We will see how it all turns out. :)

No comments: