Sunday, May 23, 2010

Long time...

Well- I am finally getting around to posting pictures of the kids. This one will be dedicated to Jaiden- you will see more photos of him in the next ones to come as well. He is growing like a weed and it is so hard for me to think that in June he will be 4 months!! That is insane! He is full of laughter and smiles. Here are some shots of my baby boy!


I am amazed he is smiling while in the car seat. Of course having mommy do silly things to get h im to smile could have been the reason! :)
Sweet boy after bath time
We call him Chunky Monkey- he is FULL of rolls!
Not sure why this is sideways, but every time it loads this way- so turn your head to see those beautiful blue eyes!
Loves his bath times! He will be a water baby just like my other 3!

No comments: