Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Starting Anew

Kind of a weird title, but it is meaningful to me.  As crazy as my life is and as busy as I am, this blog takes the back seat.  Not that I mind that....my family comes first. But at the same time, I need an outlet and this blog will become it.  With the looming end date for my job, the glorious prospect of homeschooling, and the needed list of things to accomplish before the start of next year...I need a place to talk, ask and remember.  I have stated that I am starting over a lot on here...but this is a bit different.  I know I won't update all the time, and I won't always have fun things to say or do.  But I hope that I can chronicle this process of becoming.  Becoming the woman, wife and mother that God wants me to be.  There are  a ton of ways that God is stretching me, molding me and challenging me to search.  I love that, I love that I am still growing.  This blog will be the place to stretch, to learn and to grow.  It will still be loaded with pictures of the kids and updates on our family- that is all part of me becoming. 

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

Ummm....trying not to get too excited with what I just read, but are you guys contemplating homeschooling??? Because if so, we are too!! In fact, we've pretty much decided to go for it (again). :-) So excited that you're going to make more time to share your thoughts on your blog...always enjoy reading about y'alls life!