Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pre-K Ho-Hum's

I had a disapointing day yesterday. TN has this great program that they are implementing across the state: They have public pre-k's at just about every elm school. That is accept for the elm school that our kids will go to! They are unsure when they will recieve the funding to get one, so I have begun researching to find a private pre-k place. Most have waiting lists so there is no gureentee that Caleb will be able to go in the fall. I haven't said anything to him yet as not to disapoint him since I am still looking. So far the prices are pretty reasonable for 2 or 3 days. I am now trying to decide if I can put Ian in a 2 year old program too. We had already planned on that before, when we thought we would be able to get free pre-k for Caleb. It will just be a ton of fun looing around trying to find a good place to put Caleb. The church we have been visiting has a 2year-kindergarten program, but a LONG waiting list so we will have to see how it all works out. Maybe Ian or Riley will get to take advantage of the free pre-k later on!

No comments: