We celebrated Ian's 4th birthday on the 24th of May. We did a Star Wars theme (surprise, right?), and he loved it. we had a bunch of kids there and it was pretty chaotic- but we loved it. We had a pinata and blow up light sabers that the kids enjoyed. I think the pinata was a hit although it took a few of them a little bit to get into grabbing the candy. Ian had a blast and we look forward to all the joys that being 4 will bring!
*Nana and Riley (Nana was the director at the daycare that the kids attend)
* A few of the attendees
*Family and Friends
*Burning some energy
* Getting the Darth Vader Pinata ready
* What do we do with the stuff that fell out??
* The loot
*Future Jedi knights
* The cake (no I didn't make it this year- I couldn't find the correct shaped pan I needed in stock and Kroger so graciously did this one for us)
*Ready for the candles
*Singing Happy Birthday
*Wonder what he wished for?
*Riley and Halen sneaking a taste
* You can see Matt jumping up from the couch. That is because Ian is holding a real t-ball bat and he was ready to swing that sucker to show how he could do it.
*Playing with the toys
* Getting ready to hit
* The home run hit that won the game.
Ian had a wonderful time and we thank everyone who came to celebrate with us!