Friday, December 12, 2008

12-hour Crop (October)

While we were in Indiana, Linda and I did a 12-hour crop at Archivers. Matt and Lee watching the kids while we scrapbooked. It was so much fun and I got a ton done. We were there for 11am-11pm. I think the only time we left the store was to run to Old Navy and to the coffee shop. The rest of the time was spent int he workroom. They did demonstrations of the newest tools and they also gave away door prizes. I actually won a pack of paper and letter stickers. Of course there is a whole store to shop if you forget something or you don't have the right accessories. This time I got 12 pages done. The last crop I went to(5 hour) I got 5 done. Every time we go to Indiana, Linda and I try to go together. I hope to try and go 2-3 times a year. I tend to get a lot done and to have all the other workers around for inspiration is a ton of fun. The closest one to us is in Louisville, although there is one in Memphis. There are a ton of people who will do a scrapbooking weekend and stay in a hotel and scrap the whole time. I'm not there yet, but this was a ton of fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u ever go to the one in memphis i'll go w/ :) i want to come see you soon! love, kimmie